Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Joshisms

Concurring with Mommy: “Oh, yeah.”

“Daddy. Doing?” Inquiring what on earth his father is making for dinner.

Running around the house, dripping and exposed, after his bath, “Naked bum! Naked bum!”

Joshua: Touch, tomatoes?
Daddy: No.
Joshua: Touch, cheese?
Mommy: No, Josh.
Joshua: Touch, beans?
Daddy: Josh, we don’t touch the food on the table we don’t intend to eat.
Joshua: Touch, beans, please?

“Oh, oh, oh. Alligator coming,” as the reptilian taco sneaks into his mouth.

“Poke Jesus' eyes.”

“My do it!” anytime Mommy or Daddy benevolently offer their help.

Sipping Dr. Pepper for the first time, smiling widely, “Yummy. More.”

2 comments:

  1. The best one is ... I yove you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love that you are documenting some of the things he says. I want to do that when I have kids. Kids just say the darnedest things!

    ReplyDelete